Rain Bird DV Globe Valve Plastic 3/4 in. FIPT x FIPT
- 3/4 in. (20/27) standard in-line configuration
- Double-filtered pilot-flow design for maximum reliability
- Balanced-pressure diaphragm for long life
- External bleed to manually flush system of dirt and debris during installation and system start-up
- Internal bleed for spray-free manual operation
- Energy-efficient, low-power encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger and 90-mesh (200 micron) solenoid filter
Rain Bird manufactures only the highest quality valves. Use DV/DVF series valves in locations where the use of a separate pressure vacuum breaker (PVB) or a double-check valve is required by city codes to protect against back flow. Check your local city codes to determine what type of valves are required.
- All of our valves work with any standard sprinkler timer.
- Buna-N diaphragm with self-cleaning 90 mesh (200 micron) pilot water filter and captive spring.
- Operates in low-flow and Xerigation® applications when the RBY filter is installed upstream.
- 1.25 in. (3,2 cm) stainless steel phillips head screws.
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers.