Rain Bird EFB Contamination Proof Valve Brass 1 in. w/ Flow Control FIPT x FIPT
- Reliable performance even in dirty water applications. Self-flushing filter resists debris build-up.
- Rugged red brass construction for longer life
- Durable, fabric-reinforced diaphragm composed of EPDM, a rubber material which is chlorine- and chemical resistant.
- Normally closed, reverse flow design ensures valve will fail in the closed position if a tear or rip in the diaphragm occurs. Prevents flooding, water waste, and landscape damage.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service.
- Flow control handle adjusts water flow as needed.
- Manual internal bleed operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box. Allows pressure regulator adjustment without turning on the controller.
- Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system. Recommended for system start-up and other repairs.
- Contamination-proof, self-flushing filter screen resists debris build-up. Water flow continuously flushes the screen, dislodging particles and debris before they can accumulate and clog the filter.
- Globe configuration.
- Reclaimed water compatible: all models now feature EPDM diaphragms and chlorine-resistant parts as standard equipment.
- Purple handle cover included to designate non-potable water.
- Three-year trade warranty.